ATLANTA IS BOOMING
- Georgia is currently the No. 1 filming location in the world and the industry has a giant impact on the state’s economy.*
- Governor Nathan Deal announced film and television productions generated $9.5 billion in economic impact in fiscal 2017.*
- Georgia hosted more feature film productions in 2016 than any other market, including the United Kingdom and California, according to a new study from FilmL.A.*
- Georgia’s growth in the film industry — from $67.7 million in direct spending in FY 2007 to $2.7 billion in FY 2017.*
- Atlanta and the state of Georgia have seen unprecedented growth in the entertainment industry over the past decade. But navigating its busy landscape can be overwhelming to any production, especially ones with limited prep time.
- Atlanta Film Consultants experienced team is here to guide your production to the best craftsman available, avoiding costly mistakes that can quickly eat up production time and money.
- We’ve been on location and know what it’s like to look at a budget where hiring key roles in front of and behind the camera is needed and expected.
- We’ve made it our business to cherry pick the best available cast and crew that the state has to offer. We’re here to help you get the most bang for your production buck and watch the bottom line.
*all statistics, Atlanta Business Chronicle, July 10, 2017, “Georgia Film Industry generates $9.5 billion economic impact in fiscal 2017”